Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday 9 - Sex as a Weapon



1. Have you or a significant other ever used sex as a weapon?
No. How boring of us.

2. Tell us about the worst date you ever went on.
Ummmmm...Well I've only really ever dated the hubby. Before him it was just teenage stuff. None of ours have been hideously bad that I can remember right now.

3. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
Oh that's a hard one - so many to choose. Athena?

4. What crime from history fascinates you the most?
Jack the Ripper. I think the fact that we still don't know 100% who did it is what makes it fascinating.

5. Give us one random, but candid fact about you.
I still bite my nails

6. Who or what makes you laugh until you're weak?
The hubby...and he does it on purpose

7. What is the most exciting adventure you’ve ever been part of?
Lived overseas for 3 years - wonderful

8. Among the people you know, who would you choose to be able to read all your thoughts?
Absolutely nobody. That would be really, really bad.

9. How old were you when you realized that other people's families live totally differently from yours?
High School. At elementary school there was a bit of a stepford quality to the neighbourhood so it never really showed up.

2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Wonderful? Not sure I could live oversees.

Have a great weekend!

Jaynie said...

Well, I guess I already live overseas from you since I'm in Australia. I spent 3 years in Singapore and it was mostly wonderful :-)