Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday 9 - Will You Still Love me Tomorrow?


1. Have you ever been in a situation with a lover where you did not know what tomorrow would bring?
Nope
2. What worries you most today?
That something will happen to my kids or hubby
3. Could I tell if you were lying to me?
nope
4. What do you miss most about the 80s?
My childhood. I was 5 to 14 in the 80s, so no responsibilities. I miss what I had that I can't give me kids - the safety of running around a neighbourhood.
5. What's going on that you can't understand?
life, the universe and everything. The fact that it's harder to adopt a dog than have a kid - that makes no sense to me.
6. How would I know if you liked me?
I'd tell ya.
7. If you ever won an award, what would you want it to be for?
Having all my ducks in a row.
8. What would we be surprised to know that you've done?
Lot's of things, but nothing I'm going to write here.
9. What’s the most exotic mixed drink you remember trying? Did you enjoy it?
I'm not big on spirits. I've had a Singapore Sling when I was in Singapore. Normally I stick to beer and wine.

No comments: