Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Stealing - It's All About Four Freakin Things



Four Places I go:
1. Kids school
2. rugby club
3. scouts
4. taekwondo
Yup, it's all about the kids

Four Crushes I Have:
1. Brad Pitt
2. David Beckham
3. Shemar Moore
4. my hubby

Four Smells that I Love:
1. Bacon and egg pie cooking
2. fresh roses
3. kids hair after a shampoo
4. cut grass in the summer

Four Favorite TV Shows:
1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2. Supernatural
3. Bones
4. Law and Order
I have wayyyyy more than 4

Four Favorite Movies:
1. The Princess Bride
2. Meet Joe Black
3. Stranger than Fiction
4. Stand by me
Again, how can I choose 4?

Four Recommendations:
1. Be sure to watch all the above 4 really good movies
2. Don't climb over fences at the zoo
3. Have kids in an even number
4. Never sleep on the couch by yourself

Four People that I'd love to read their Fours:
1. Stephen King
2. Angelina Jolie
3. Perez Hilton
4. the old bloke with the dog who lives over the road

Four Things about me that you don't know:
1. I have a tooth missing
2. I'm constantly frustrated (oh wait, that's probably obvious)
3. I love pate on toast
4. My filing system sucks but I know where everything is...mostly

Four bands that I love:
1. Snow Patrol
2. Coldplay
3. Ramones
4. CCR

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

Holy Cow. I forgot about Brad Pit in Thelma and Louise!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/what-four-people-that-id-love-to-read-their-fours/